ESAM Academy Membership
1. Regular members of ESAM Academy can be any person who is willing to promote and support the development of ESAM Academy.
2. Any person who is connected with ESAM Academy can apply for regular membership in writing (details below).
3. The ESAM Academy Board decides on the admission of new members. Applicants shall become a member once written acceptance has been received.
4. Founding members of ESAM Academy shall be persons who are or have been members of the ESAM Management Boards.
5. Corporate Membership: Organizations that wish to promote the objectives of the Academy may apply for Corporate Membership. Corporate Members have no voting rights.
Applicants for ESAM Academy Membership should have:
1. Wide experience in aerospace medicine
2. Experience in medical training
3. Knowledge of the European Aviation Safety system, particularly concerning AME training
1. A motivation letter, including your goals and desired tasks, if accepted for membership
2. Written endorsement of two ESAM Academy Members
3. CV and list of publications
Individual members are required to pay a fee of 10 EUR per year. An invoice will be provided upon notification of acceptance.